Many thanks to everyone who attended our Festival Of Social Sciences Event “Primary Language Policy in England – A Call to Action!” on Saturday 9 November 2019 – and to everyone who presented, chaired and prepared the posters for us.
It was a superb event with high quality discussion, great ideas and advice. We have received very positive feedback from many different people; expectations of our follow up are high and we are working on that now. Watch this space for updates!
Please do send us any feedback you have on the event, and any afterthoughts.
White Paper, White Paper Summary, and Programme on our Policy Page
Florence Myles and Bernardette Holmes
- Preparing younger learners for life in post-Brexit Britain January 31, 2020
- The revised new Curriculum for Wales January 31, 2020
- Primary Language Policy in England – A Call to Action! November 12, 2019
- Primary Languages Policy: Step-change or stumbling block? August 1, 2019
- White Paper special: Storm Freya blows in the winds of change for language learning March 5, 2019